Monday, November 14, 2011

Working in Chevruta..




Working in "Chevruta" (group or a team in Hebrew) is a very popular form of working with the Mitkadem Hebrew program.

I absolutely love to see some of the kids working together, learning Hebrew and prayer while having fun together and catching up with their own life.

I am happy to report that both classes are moving along nicely. 4 of our students tested and moved up a "Ramah", and few others are very close to doing the same.

Often times, our 6 graders are craving a snack, and I would like to extend an invitation for parents to send individual, nut free, dairy snacks for them, as well as water bottles, or one snack for the class to share. This applies to Thursdays. On Tuesday, Lauren has a "Snack Break" for them all.

As always, please contact me with any questions or concerns, I would love to support them in anyway that I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment